no still no amsterdam

i planned
 on
 a long recap
 of
 my trip to Amsterdam

 but
 i am exhausted
 i have been fighting a virus
which seems to thrive on the stress 


tuesday
 i went to see the new offices
 its a magnificent building
 our offices are beautiful
 the views are breathtakingly gorgeous

  it was the high point of the day

 when i got back
 i was up to my ears
 in
 packing
 supervising the movers
 and
 fielding my boss's calls from san francisco
 he changed his return flight 4 times

 so
 all that said
 here are a few photos i took this morning


such a beauty
oh
 and
 the world trade center 
too

 the view
 from
 my office window 
which
 really
 could use
 a good washing 


yup
its still a construction site
so the hard hat and safety vest 
were required

7 comments:

  1. That is an amazing view Daryl! Thanks for sharing that!! You look quite nice in your safety vest and hard hat!! Hope you feel better and kick the virus...happens every time I fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That view from the 43rd (as I said on IG) is just amazing. I can't wait to see it change over the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That view!! I love it.

    Also, you are rockin' that construction outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness gracious! That view! I love the water tower shot!!
    Can't see the stress stopping soon, but hope the virus goes away soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's that cutie in the hard hat and high visibility vest? Oh it's you! I can't believe your beautiful blue skies. We have nothing but rain and more rain and leaden skies in between. (sigh) Oh well, that's what I get for living in a rain forest. Jet-lag sucks. See if you can get your hands on some No Jet Lag pills at the vitamin/holistic store near you, even if after the fact. Or maybe some Gaba pills. Both are organic and harmless and will help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool.. the Statue of Liberty right outside your window. And you could be one of the Village People in that outfit. ;)

    ReplyDelete