egg hunt!

faberge
 is sponsoring
 the big egg hunt nyc
 there are over 260 egg sculptures
 across nyc's 5 boroughs
 i 'collected' 12 on the upper west side
 this past week
 one was the magnolia bakery
 another was in the american folk art museum
 the other 10 were in the time-warner center
 in fact
 there are 2 more there
 that 
i didn't get photos of 
 gotta go back i guess 

here's a link the website


from the top left: The Egg of Light, Glitch in Reality, Mama, Papa and Eggless, Nest Egg, Brooklyn Symphony EGGestra, I am the Eggman, Middlebook Egg, Fradki Egg, Origami Egg, The Unbreakable Happiness, Furstenberg Egg, and A  New Worldview

15 comments:

  1. See, this is why I enjoy your blog. I'd never know about this cool idea!




    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral

    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely awesome! Great shots, Daryl.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I love public art installations of this sort, especially when spread out across a big city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, totally cool! I wish I was there! You and I would run the length of the city creating havoc and collecting eggs. I'll take the emerald jewel prize...as I have green eyes...on the other hand, my month gem is a ruby...hmm, decisions. Which one will you have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look amazing. Perfect sponsor for an Easter Egg Hunt, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous! Particularly the egg with the gator!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd heard about these.
    They really are just beautiful!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had read about this going to happen and I'm so glad you have posted some - They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this series here and on IG! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete