friendship .. and the winners


this past weekend
 Kate, Annie, Julie and I 
gathered
 in 
Connecticut
 to spend time
 with 
who
 is wrapping up 
her 
radiation treatments 
this week 
- get out and get your mammogram because it saves lives! - 
we 
had
 a 
great 
time 

Kate and I 
took 
enough
 photos
 to choke a 
Polaroid 
I am not sharing all of them 
here
because 
having 
Instagram'd 
almost all 
they are on the 
Book of Faces
  
Kate 
posted 
some of her amazing photos 
I will share my snaps from the BIG camera over at Through My Eyes  


And 
now 
to the 
Giveaway
I asked 
Toonman 
for 
numbers 
between 1-10

... drumroll ... 

the winners are:

Beth Fish (aka Candace)
 and 
deborah

ladies 
please 
email me
 your
 USPS address 
and
 I'll mail the caps

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies!

    I just love the fact you had a fabulous time with the girls. Makes my heart swell ♥

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo jealous. No not really. I'm glad you had such a great time. What fun, what fun. Yes, I do the mamo thing every single year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooot!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited about the win!

    Love the toast shot. And yes -- everyone -- please, please get your mamo. It's not that bad and could save your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. would that deborah be me?!? If so, please thank the ToonMan for me:)

    What a wonderful weekend you had, so glad you were able to visit with your friends. Just love the charming photo of you and ToonMan taken by Kate!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners.

    Glad you had a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats going out to the winners... It's always nice to win. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daryl, glad you had a nice weekend! I really like this shot! It just says "friendship!"
    We had a nice sunny spring weekend. It was quite nice. Raining today though, but it's Monday, so hey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was fun following your get together on Instagram:) and I love all of Kate's pictures too....This photo seems to just about completely sum up friends joining and celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful get-together for all of you!
    This image describes it perfectly.
    Congratulations Beth and Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good time was had by all. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been fun following all your instagram shots and love how this pic sums up a great weekend with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous weekend you have had Daryl, loved Kate's photo's. such a positive time..I must go and have a mammogram, it's been ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that shot !!
    a feelgood touch to it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hurrah for your friend and her good friends. Got a mammogram recently! (That wine looks good.)

    ReplyDelete