TWTW

the weekend that was

 rainy all day saturday
 didnt stop me
 from
 bussing across town to the spa
for a much needed
 massage 
a facial
 a temporary escape 
from a mouth ache 
not exactly a toothache
 i will explain
 for months
 i was eating crunchy foods 
lots of chewing
 i noticed when i yawned 
the 'hinge' of my jaw on the left side
 - with me if its a problem, its on the left side .. really - 
felt 
as
 if 
it was out of whack

who do you tell something like this

i decided
 when next i went to the dentist
 i would point it out

 thursday
 my jaw and my left - see i told you - upper teeth 
which are under a bridge 
were achy 
no 
not achy
 sensitive
 to cold
 to hot not so much

 i toughed it out
eating softer food at room temp

 friday
 it seemed to be worse 
 it seemed to stop

i took some pain meds 
i reasoned
 if it was a nerve thing
 it wouldn't be responding to pain meds

 needless to say
 i did call the dentist on friday 
but
 opted not to see one of his associates 
as he was not in

 i made an appointment for tuesday 
hey
 its not an emergency
he was booked pretty tightly on monday
 meanwhile
 the massage
 the facial
 relaxed me
 the pain meds really relaxed me

 the weather was so nasty
 i did my thing
 went home 
vegged out 

sunday
 was 
supposed to be nicer
 well
 it wasn't raining
 i guess that made it nicer 
but
 it was that cold to the bone chill 
that comes with an early spring day with no sun

 i manicured
 then
 home
 my jaw/tooth/whatever ache
 seemed gone
 yeah
 now
 its not throbbing
 its feeling 
more 
like a root canal
 might be coming
 aaaaaaaaggggggh