not so wordless

just a few words
 few for me
 anyway

 saw the dentist/periodontist
 who said
 there's nothing going on

 that the sensitivity to
hot
 cold
 food
 chewing 
breathing
 which
 started on thursday
 amped up on saturday
 disappeared almost completely monday 
was
 likely 
a renegade nerve 
acting out

 i guess 
thats good news 
personally 
i prefer 
when 
there's an actual cause
 that
 can be acted on
 excised
 banished
 forever 

not so this time

 look up
and
over
see the tiny point peeking out

well
 you know
you can barely see it

i know its there
 so you'll have to take my word
that's the water tower atop our building!

5 comments:

  1. your OWN tower!

    Hey, I'm glad when stuff fixes itself. I'm lazy that way



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your word. The man's umbrella adds a very nice touch of color in this photo.
    I'm headed to the dentist next week, a new one. I absolutely do not like going to the dentist, makes me nervous as heck. Hoping for just a cleaning and no other work.
    For you, my dear, I am wishing warmer temps and some blue skies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A renegade nerve is a new one to me.

    I remember donating blood once and hearing a nurse trying to find the right spot to insert the needle, and saying the term "collapsed vein". She said it was nothing to worry about, but you hear a term like that, and you wonder what your body is doing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, I don't see it. But I believe you
    I like definite causes also. I fell while running about six weeks ago. Lady that was behind me said I fell down really hard. I've had an ache in my side ever since. Doctor had some xrays taken. Nothing wrong where my ache is. In a different spot he said that there is an old rib fracture that has healed. He has nothing more than that. It is gradually getting better. The mysteries of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hidden tower! Glad the pain is going away.

    ReplyDelete