sunday stuff

i know
 you're reading this on monday
 i wrote it on sunday
 blogging
 was meant to be
 of the moment
 interactive
but
  it doesn't seem to work that way

 i got my mani/pedi
 essie's lollipop 
seemed
 like a good choice
 for
 a sunshine filled day
 the wind was less harsh
 if you walked in the sun
 if felt good
 the shade felt
 cooler
 chilly

 i got my hair done
 its a lot fuller this week
 it needs a shaping
 i need to get that done 

toonman and i took a walk in the park we left the apartment around 3 not a good time for the big camera too many shadows i took along the iPhone it took some interesting photos on its one this one made me laugh i think i was brushing the hair out of my eyes

i took some photos of this adorable dog not a single one of the several i know i took showed up on the camera roll but i did get a lot of random shots i did not intentionally take




and
 this one 
which 
i did 
take



oh and time-warner?
its on-going



6 comments:

  1. It felt sooooo good to get outside, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the accidental photos! And the crocus photo too. I'm so glad you have some evidence of spring already, (about time, since you've been having a pretty spectacular winter out there. :) Big hugs and I hope your week goes brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sorts of Spring in NY days♥

    Aloha, Dar

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-( on the Time-Warner.

    It looks like spring is well underway there. Our yellow crocuses bloomed late last week. For some reason, they always bloom before the purple ones and the white ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday was fabulous. Today is raining and cold and I'm so glad that this weather wasn't yesterday's. I love how accidental photos look sometimes.

    ReplyDelete