is the moon full?

lets see … 
in no specific order

 jack has asthma
 two trips to the vet
 in
 two days

 3 medications
 one
 of which
 is
 insanely expensive 
but 
will last 90 days
 AND 
my sister is giving me the name of pharmacy in canada 
where
 its an nth of the price

 then
 there was the computer insanity
 adobe flash player worked
 until it didnt

 i downloaded a new version
 five times 

each time
 it installed

 each time
 i got
 a
 the flash drive needs updating 
error message

 the wonderful techs worked on it
 deciding
 the whole computer needed replacing

 first thing wednesday morning
 they brought me a new one
 first
 my log in password wouldn't work
 then
 my email password wouldn't work
 turned out
 the email password was my duh 
i was entering one that was outdated
  and
 insisting it was right

 then 
the newer version of outlook
 decided to be obnoxious
 fixing the preferences 
did nothing

 after a few hours
 i considered
 either smashing the computer 
or
 slitting my wrists

 they gave me back the 'broken' one 
took the newer one back
 to see if they can work out its issues 


thats 
the ansonia 

took this with the iphone
edited it with snapseed

on the way into the office

looking at it soothes
me