just ducky


yes
 i know
 they are not ducks 
they're
 canadian geese
 eh

 took this last weekend
 pre-trip
 fall
ouchie 

thankfully
 the camera was not hurt

the photo 
was 
subjected
 to
 topaz labs restyle nature preset
 i forget which 
sorry

 my thigh
 is healing
 rumors
 of 
bruises 
discoloration 
were greatly exaggerated
 by me

 after a week of ache
 there's
 now
 a smallish
 purple splotch
 that even a deep tissue massage
 performed
today 
(saturday)
 at
 exhale spa
 by my favorite masseuse 
didnt worsen

 i got to take some fun
 to me 
 snaps
 over on the eastside of town
 i will share them 
eventually

my weekend 
so far
 has
been quiet
aside
 from
 errands, the massage, more errands a walk in the park
nothing 
much
has happened

 but 
hey 
there's still sunday

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your fall...

    Love the light in this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on the mend. In Washington state there are many Canadian geese, and fat ones at that. There were so many at one point I heard the i-dont-know-exactly-who were shooting them (quota, I guess) and giving them to the homeless shelters. Not sure if that was just a rumor or wishful thinking on some people's part. They're quite tasty, I hear....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also glad you are getting better. Nice job on the geese pic. I'm not at all a hardnose on SOOC. In fact I feel free to mess with any photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's more than I've been doing . . . quiet here as well.

    Like your Canada geese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. W hat I'd give for a quiet weekend, my kitchen is in complete upheaval....builders grrrrrrr! So glad to hear your leg wasn't too bad, it still makes me wince when I think of your fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are healing! What a lovely photo. Geese, ducks...whatever!! Happy Sunday!
    xo
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Nothing much" can be so delightful, Dar:-)

    Aloha. Love your photo fowl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thankful your wounds aren't any worse...things happen too easily at a certain age:)

    I wish my weekend was quiet...well Saturday was quiet anyways but Sunday I had to work on cleaning out my sister's house prior to selling it....a massive job:(

    ReplyDelete