life is tough






this photo
really has nothing to do
with the title of this post
the early morning sky caught my eye
the light was so soft
the image needed balance
i played
it feels better

segue

i ordered
a pair
 of 
Narciso Rodriquez for Kohl's leggings 
so cool looking
 $17.60 
charcoal grey with a black tuxedo stripe 

 (image stolen from Kohls.com)

they arrived
seriously
 i felt like the winner on biggest loser 
they were gigantic
 huge
 two of me would have fit in them

 what size did i order?

 large

a friend has them in small
 she's small
 so i thought 
with my long legs
 i would need a large 
wrong 

i went to the website
 to return the pair i got
to purchase a pair in medium
 but
they're sold out
 in grey/black
 and
 the 
red ones

(image stolen from Kohls.com)

 are not me
 not at all 

the sizing is weird 
they come
 in 
extra small
medium
 large (which is gigantic)
 and
 extra large
 which i assume
 is meant for conjoined twins
 i mean 
seriously
 who is
  that 
large 

no way would x-small fit
medium is sold out
i am sure that they're still available in a kohl's store
alas
there is no kohl's here on the island of manhattan
life is tough

18 comments:

  1. I just have to giggle-the city compared to my village of (almost) 900 people-hmmm-I LOVE the world wide web otherwise I'd truly be living in a deep. dark. rabbit hole!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, we even have a Kohl's at the mall in the next town...I seldom go there, but I do have to go one day next week...do you want me to check for you? Cute leggings, strange sizing -
    Love the soft sky against the grittiness of the city

    ReplyDelete
  3. even Gainesville has a Kohl's...
    let me know if you want me to scope it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But someone on Biggest Loser would be happy with a Large right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Kohls? I thought Manhattan was thoroughly civilized by now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love Narciso Rodriquez.
    Sounds like strange sizing though.
    Nope, red would be out for me too, especially red leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red leggings? Not something I could/would pull off. I hope you find the ones you want. Life really is tough, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go over to Cloudia's post Daryl and you'll realize that you really didn't need those leggings at all haha! Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really beautiful sky and contrasts nicely with the darker lower half of the photo. Laughing at your leggings. I've made some size boo-boos, too....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the eerie lighting in the photo. You look at it and wonder what it is that's about to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daryl, I really like this shot!
    Hope you get your Trews sorted!
    Also hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Kohl's has them...I'll go see if there's a medium!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Lord...who would have the nerve to wear them in XL! Whoever they may be, they need to take a good look in the mirror before going outside! :-)

    Love the processing in this image...the red lights really top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  14. No small? but Extra Small? Yep, that's weird And the next time I'm in Kohl's, I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you wish for to increase your experience just keep visiting this web page and be updated with
    the latest news update posted here.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage logi diaet
    my website - tipp zum abnehmen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very weird sizing!! Keep looking - maybe they'll restock. (Do online stores restock?) Love that photo at the top!

    ReplyDelete