waiting


This man and his dog
 were 
walking along Broadway
 they paused 
waiting
 for the light to change
 when
 I decided 
to snap this shot

How's your weekend going?

 Did you do any shopping on Black Friday? 

I've been home since Wednesday
 have to admit 
waking up this morning
 I wasnt sure what day it was 

Thanksgiving weekend here at Casa Edelstein
 every year
 turns into
 catch up weekend 
with good friends
 who live out of town
 friends 
I dont get to see very often

Thanksgiving is a family event 
my out of town friends
 come to 
NYC
 to 
visit/have dinner
 with their families

 being considered
 part of their extended families
 we
 visit and eat together 
too

 lunch is usually the meal shared
 followed by long walks
 to 
well 
walk off
 the 
extra calories

Friday
 my friends 
Maureen and Joanne
 their daughter Laura
 and I 
went to lunch
 then
 we window shopped
 our way
 down
 to 
Lincoln Center 
and 
back


today
 I meet my friend Cheryl 
yup
for lunch

tomorrow
diet!