what day is this?

how confused am I?  

If you read/visit my other blog
 you know
 its always 
just
 a photo
 with
 a hopefully clever title

 This is a short week
Monday was a holiday
Tuesday
 I thought it was Monday
 Sigh 
so
 it would follow 
in a weird way
that 
Wednesday 
I thought it was Thursday

  are you as confused as I am?

  You might not know
 that
 I almost always
 set up my posts
 for both blogs
 ahead of time

  Except
 Toonsday's posts
those
require me
 to wait
 til
 Toonman 
gets a brilliant idea

  Well,
 I was so confused
I posted
 a 
'Three' 
photo
on the 
Eyes blog 
along 
with
 a
 lot
 of
 words 

.. oy and vey .. 

how did I realize I had erred?
 I got a comment
 from someone 
and 
wondered 
how the heck
 they could be commenting
 on a post 
that was set
 to post 
on
 Thursday

 Yeah 
well
 duh 

I clicked over to the Eyes blog 
and
 there it is 
'Three' 
with 
all
 those
 words

 should I pull it?
should I  re-post it on Thursday
on the other blog?  

Wait

 cant do that
 because 
Thursday
 - today -
 is
 Toonman's 
birthday 

I planned
 on writing 
a special post 
which 
must 
be
 what 
confused
 me

 yeah 
its his fault
 now
 I feel better

So
here's
to 
a guy 
who
is 
special beyond words
many or few
who puts up with me
every day
who I love
SO
much
he's my everything

Happy Birthday my love




32 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Toonman! However, you should be ashamed of yourself for confusing your wife and causing her to mix up her blog posts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes Toonman on your special day. Here's wishing you many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy Birthday, Toonman! When she posts your toon on her other blog, then I'll believe she's confused ; )
    Celebrate in style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you're still so in love that it's got you all flustered :).

    Happy birthday Toonman! Hope it's a wonderful one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Robin!! Happy Birthday to your Toonman!! Have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Wednesday was Thursday too. I even set up an appointment for a tour and had to call them back and say it wasn't tomorrow, it was Friday.
    Happy Birthday, Ray!! Photo made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Toon Man!

    And happy Monday to Daryl! Er...Friday...no....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also agree with Robin! Happy Birthday Toonman! Hope you have a very special
    day :) This is a terrific photo of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you were overcome with love!

    and could you not be
    he's so sexy in his Carlin like way

    Happy Birhtday Toonman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to the love of your life. This is indeed a special day to have a birthday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Toonman!

    (All of today's digits - 9/6/12 - are divisible by three, if that helps...)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to Your True Love!! You are both blessed beyond belief to have one another:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to your true love. Sorry the Cowboys may have ruined it for him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy to you Ray.
    and
    Quacker's to you Daryl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Ray! And I'm with you, blame it on the hubster for the confusion! I do it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Toonman... hope it's a great one!

    Ah the confusion of longweekends and holidays, with a little fluster of love thrown in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday Toonman..how could you not be crazy about him Daryl, he's gorgeous and has a very 'cheeky' glint in his eyes, fun times ahead haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have gone three days now thinking it was the day before.....

    Happy, happy birthday to Toonman>

    ReplyDelete
  19. Could there be a better way to score than to combine a Birthday wish with a "it's all his fault" post? Sweet! Happy Birthday Toonman!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Many Happy Returns Ray! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That was a sweet tribute! I've been confused for the past two weeks, because I had the previous Monday off, as well, and then worked Saturday and Sunday, so this past Monday felt like Saturday, and, well, I don't know where I am, either. So thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in my confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOONMAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw!! Happy Birthday to Toonman! Even without knowing him, I know that he's a pretty special guy. His wife is one awesome lady too, so all around, I'm happpy for you both! Enjoy Toonman's special day, and here's to a healthy and happy year ahead!
    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh you look strong ToonMan! Many Happy Returns of your special day!!!!!!


    Aloha, Friend
    from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^=

    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ha! I was wondering about those ducks. LOL. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your guy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It may be belated but it feels like Thursday to me:) Happy Birthday Toonman!
    And here is a subject for next weeks toon:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww I'm late to the party but belated Happy Birthday to Ray.

    ReplyDelete