waiting

You
 might
 have seen
 this guy 
before





 no
 not here 
I may not remember 
which water tower 
I posted 
but
 I remember
 the dogs

took his photo 
when I was with Kate and Reena
 in Chestnut Hill 

Kate did 
two posts about it 
with much better photos 
her blog is
  here 
if you 
already 
know her 
blog 



its possible 
you've seen this guy 
before 
nevertheless
 he is a darling
 and
 deserves
 all the attention
 he gets 
as he takes his fresh air 
and 
watches the shoppers passing by

11 comments:

  1. Oh, he's gorgeous, Daryl. He has that beautiful Golden Retriever smile just like our Lindy, and I'll bet he welcomes all the attention he gets, just as she does. My very favorite kind of photos.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a wonderful photo!! so well done!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember him
    He was enjoying the AC coming from the open shop door while smiling for all on the street
    He is magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a handsome boy! I'm sure he laps up the attention he receives as he watches the people go up and down his street

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are such a gentle breed. Such is my granddog. She looks like him and would be a lap dog if she could.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a lovely old chap Daryl, he must be so used to having his photo taken.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment.
It is appreciated.
Blogger can sometimes be rude but I try hard not to be.
I think anyone who leaves a comment deserves a personal reply.

I reply to everyone I can by hitting reply to the comment feed in my email.
Unfortunately, sometimes it just comes up noreply-comment@blogger.com.

You can fix that .. go to the comments section of your blog and attach your email to your posts.

Or

email me: fashionistanyc at gmail dot com