rain rain go away

Hipstamatic app, Lucifer VI Lens, DC Film

isnt this a lot better than all the 'we need it' rain?

my weekend was nicer than the rain

Saturday 
was a lovely day
the rain predicted for the afternoon 
never arrived
my massage at exhale 
hair appt with Sandy
Hipstamatic App, Americana Lens, Kodot XGrizzled Film

brunch with my handsome Texas men

Hipstamatic app, Americana Lens, Kodot XGrizzled Film

all 
sun-shiny 

Sunday
8:15 a.m.
my eyes
opened 
my brain 
stretched
my mind 
wondered:
what's wrong
 with 
Jack

Jack puts 
the 
cat 
in
 caterwauling

both cats slept in!

Of course 
once I was up 
so were they

the sun was up as well
the rain didnt start til much later
and 
then
it
poured
it
was 
cold
GAH
it was cold
it was wet
but 
I still 
beautified
brunched 
Hipstamatic App, Americana Lens, DreamCanvas Film

browsed a boutique a bit
before
heading home
on the way
I saw these
tables and chairs 
bunched
against the downpour

instagram app

thanks for coming along
I hope you didnt get too wet
here's to a drier week ahead!

17 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you had a nice weekend! Hope you have a good week, too!
    It is very cold and rainy here -

    ReplyDelete
  2. puts the cat in catawauling!! love that
    why do you think Siren is named Siren :)

    I have to admit gratitude for the rain, we were having so many red alerts and so many small and not so small wildfires

    ReplyDelete
  3. massage, hair, nails, lunch, and brunch....now that sounds like just about a perfect weekend! Just mowing and vacuuming here:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we did need the rain. My yard is happy, but the doggies got so wet on our walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you've got some rain you don't want, just send it over this way to Tucson, we'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that first photo! The hyiacinths look like they're floating.
    (ABB here - trying anonymous as I can't seem to be able to comment
    any other way.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rain hit big-time here, but, thank God, after my softball practice in the morning on Sunday. Still coming down as of now, so my first actual game of the season, scheduled for 6pm tonight, may be washed out. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had more sun than rain Daryl, and a whole lot of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daryl, glad you had a great weekend! Our weekend was lovely. Lots of sun and sunny again today. A week of rain coming though, starting tomorrow. That's okay, I'll get the grass cut today and then don't have to worry about it for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One look at University Lake this spring is enough to shut me up about the rain. At least there aren't deer grazing where the lake should be this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wasn't sure what they were in the first photo, but they do look "different" :)

    Glad you had a wonderful weekend and maybe tomorrow the sun will shine!!

    (Here too) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those little flowers, muscari, or what my grandmother used to call "grape hyacinths" — a sure sign of spring. I enjoyed coming along on your day, too.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving this rain. Loving! The ground was so dry and now my husband's vegetable garden is sighing with joy. Yes, I am a complete romantic, aren't I?
    Cool camera shots here, D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rain here too, and it sounds like snow is possible tomorrow.
    Let's hope not.
    Sounds like a great weekend in spite of the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to have had the rain ... ground is soooo dry! Love your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rain makes for some great photos...and food.

    ReplyDelete