monologue monday



We interupt the origionally scheduled post:

Do you believe in faeries?  
I sure do.  
Got a visit from the 
Fairy Hobmother 
who granted 
the wish 
I made 
over at 
Lisa Gordon Photography's blog click here 

I wished for a coffeemaker 
and 
look 
I'm getting
this!

how cool is that?

Now 
if 
you 
want a wish granted 
well 
all 
I'm sayin' is 
leave me your wish in a comment 
I can guarantee 
the Fairy Hobmother  
(who spreads fairy dust/grants wishes on behalf of appliancesonline
will read it 
and 
who knows 
he might grant it
but
you cant win if you ain't in
so 
leave 
your wish 
in 
your comment

And now 
we return, 
gentle reader, 
to the 
hereforto 
mentioned 
post:
the outdoor excitement 
that happened Friday
on our way home from our walk


I espied a red tail hawk!
Apologies for the shadows
he was hiding behind some branches
 scoping out some late lunch 
I missed his glide off the branch
chances are there's one less squirrel in the park


A tug 
pushing 
a garbage scow 
and 
polluting the 
air!


and 
the ugly fruit 
that didnt fall far 
from the tree


Thanks for coming along
if you want more, just come on back
always something to see here!

Don't forget
leave your wish
in a
comment
(putting a link to your blog or email couldnt hurt)
for the Fairy Hobmother!