waiting patiently

Last Sunday 
as 
I walked along 
Columbus Avenue 
behind the 
Museum of Natural History 
with my Blisters 
(blog + sisters = Blisters)
Ann, Kate, Lauren and Reena 
admiring 
the 
fruits, 
vegetables, 
plants, 
and 
other food stuffs 
at the Farmer's Market 
that stretches 
from 
77th Street to 81st Street 
I stopped 
to admire 
a handsome young 
Boston Terrier and his person.  

They were sitting in the shade watching the people walk by.  
I asked 
"might I take your photo?"
In reply 
he 
hopped up on his person's lap and posed

 I couldnt pick just one so I made this collage

Thanks for coming along!

16 comments:

  1. Blisters, ha. I am then a blister. I love Boston Terriers. Virgina, another blister, has a close-up on her blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Boston Terrier, that face is kissable!! When I talk about my sisters I call them my 'skin and blisters' haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little marking atop his head! Looks like a Canadian maple leaf? LOL Or the state of Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. josh groban has a Boston Terrier?
    okay, squint your eyes.

    both are cute.

    loving the fridaycations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ~ I remember that. What a nice collage, too. Beautiful pup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely collage
    my favorite expression is the upper right

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two look very happy together. Love the word you coined...blisters...gives me a great visual!

    Stay dry this weekend. I hope you guys don't get much from Hurricane Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww.
    And that guy looks like several guys I know, all rolled into one dude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where was I? I didn't see this dude and his pup! Hurrrrrmph!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with nasty, naughty Irene! I hope your shoes don't get soggy or much worse!
    Our buddy Virginia in B'ham has a doggie on her blog today, too!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie. So glad the blisters came the weekend before the storm. Sounds like they too have good timing.

    Stay warm and dry this weekend my friend.

    xox

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, what a cutie! He was born a star like the pattern on the top of his head.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both the dog and his person are very cute! Love the collage! Someday I will be a blister!

    ReplyDelete