waiting patiently - Scout and his iconic pal



That's Scout 
posing for me
with his doll likeness/icon

He owns Stephanie 
she in turn owns a fabulous shop called 


Stephanie send me this info about the doll:

"The artist, Cindi Miller Herlemanknowing how popular Scout has been at the store, 
made this likeness of him that I now sell.
It comes with a story all about him as follows:  

'My name is Scout, but my friends call me Mush, Boo, Scout Scout, Scouty, and Skitz.  
Some say I am the lickiest dog ever!  
I am a King Charles Spaniel – an original design in the Wee Ones Collection.  
My favorite foods are ice cubes, coffee cups, and sticks.  
When I’m not working at Stoopher & Boots,
 you can find me playing with my friends at the Bull Moose Dog Run 
or 
chasing my brother, Lucky, around the house. 
 If you adopt me, I promise to be a good and loyal dog.'"

Cindi can also make an impressionist version of anyone else’s pet.
Stephanie  just need photos and some info on the animal.
Cost is only $30.

I was in no way compensated for this post,
I just love Stoopher and Boots
Stephanie and of course Scout!

13 comments:

  1. Stoopher and Boots sounds like just the sort of shop I would love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is about the cutest thing I've heard in a while.. Scout is just the sort of dog that should have a toy modeled after him, he looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the diet of ice, coffee cups and sticks
    brilliant

    Scout and his likeness are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stoopher and Boots looks like a fun little shop. The little stuffed animal of Scout is adorable as is the original. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you might have a new career in pet photography! This made my heart happy.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not showing this to George.

    However, it IS really sweet. What a beautiful pooch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the shout out! I am a big fan of Scout and Stephanie as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a nice life for Scout and a great shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Made me smile this morning, sweet and treasurable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment.
It is appreciated.
Blogger can sometimes be rude but I try hard not to be.
I think anyone who leaves a comment deserves a personal reply.

I reply to everyone I can by hitting reply to the comment feed in my email.
Unfortunately, sometimes it just comes up noreply-comment@blogger.com.

You can fix that .. go to the comments section of your blog and attach your email to your posts.

Or

email me: fashionistanyc at gmail dot com