spring?

Hello, 
Ma Nature?,
 its spring. 
You remember spring,
 the season where it doesnt snow, 
the season when the temps gradually rise
 the season where showers happen mostly in April 
so 
May can have flowers?  
That season.

This morning as I listened to the weather report 
seeing footage of suburban snow 
I looked out the window 
at 
urban snow on the parked cars.  
Streets wet with slush.  
UGH.

I was foolish enough to believe spring was actually here this past weekend 
packing away all my boots.  
All of them neatly boxed. 


 Good thing I put the Hunter box on the top.


Trudging up the hill I stopped to record the snow for you, dear reader, 


  but
alas
 it was all slush 
and 
wet tree limbs



And this very sad sight. 


 Poor tulips, you tried.

And by you?  What's the weather like?