raffle!!!!

Head on over to Hallie's, she of The Wonderful World of Weiners
she's got a raffle going on
you might want to enter, click here
here's what she said in a comment she left at BigHairEnvy's

Come check out my raffle/fundraiser.
I would NOT ask if it wasn't for a great cause.
Plus, there are over 90 donated prizes to win totaling over $3000.00!
And who doesn't like to win??
It's really a win-win for everyone.
People get to help me meet my fundraising goal
AND potentionally win big.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
clickover
and enter my raffle!!
You can truly win TONS OF PRIZES
(totaling over $3000.00 - gift cards,
Starbucks coffee maker, $600 in camping equipment,
gorgeous jewelry and more).


It's for a great cause. First Giving …. click here
6 years ago my Dad received a new heart.
This is my way of giving back.
Hallie

*dont leave me a comment, leave it at Hallie's