and the winners are...

As you know, I won two pay it forwards and so I have to pay it forward and made that proclamation posted about it on Sunday to underwhelming modest response. Ten people responded and I needed to pick 4 ... but of the 10, only 6 were jumping up and down willing to play.

I was going to use the old random.org to help pick 4 winners from the landslide of comments left but that seemed stupid given the teensy number silly, hey there were six people willing to be winners, I needed FOUR, turns out I dont read so good and SEVEN were willing ... so I did it the old fashioned way.

I wrote the names on post its,
folded them up,
put them in a hat

Asked a trusted co-worker to pick out 4 slips


she did, thank you Stefhanie!


But then I thought about it and decided that I would just send prizes to ALL of the 7 who wanted to play ... and so those lucky winners are:

Geewits of Geewits Blogspot aka Trying to Fill the Unforgiving Minute
Kate of Chronicles of a Country Girl
MentalPMama of The Mental Pause Chronicles
Diane of Rosa & Josie's
imom of Delusions of Everything
Angie of Big Hair Envy
Mary of Work of the Poet

So ... now I have a month to send you a prize, please email me your snailmail addresses, and once you get your prize, please post about it and pay it forward!