things i have done

Saw this over at Akelamaku's blog Everything and Nothing.

My 'dids' are in bold

1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars – No, but I’ve made love under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii - Only via Cloudia's blog.
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity – No, but I do donate
7. Been to Disneyland (Disney World) – Yes. And it was crowded
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo -
11. Bungee jumped

12. Visited ParisYes and I want to go back
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch

15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty- I waited while Husband and his daughters did.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in FranceYes. And it was smaller than I expected.
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort

25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon - BWAHAAAAA
28. Ridden in a gondola in VeniceYes and it was surreal as I had just gotten to Venice and barely unpacked …
that's a not fully awake me with my friends D, her husband B and D's brother J

29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise – well if the Staten Island Ferry counts
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - edited to add: I was there before I was born .. but the view was blocked
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language

37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (in general)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke – only in a group, never solo, I can clear a room if I sing
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant

edited to say: Apologies, the link to Everything and Nothing wasnt working because Blogger was being a bugger. All better now.

edited again to say I discovered I didnt paste the whole list .. come back tomorrow for the rest