mimosa award

I am tickled to receive this wonderful award .. from the wonderfully talented Mary aka The Teach over at Work of the Poet ..and as you can see, I am once again in amazing company .. go check out Mary's blog as well as those with whom I am sharing this special award.

So I decided to create a MIMOSA AWARD and give it to some very wonderful people who epitomize hope and reassurance every day in their blogs. According to Pantone "The color yellow exemplifies the warmth and nurturing quality of the sun, properties we as humans are naturally drawn to for reassurance. Mimosa also speaks to enlightenment, as it is a hue that sparks imagination and innovation." The following bloggers are all these things!

I give this award today to

Terry of Canadian Blogger

Jamie of Duward Discussion

Daryl of On the m104

Sandy of Writing in Faith

Mo of It's A Blog Eat Blog World

Dianne of Forks Off the Moment