the mail person never rings

At least not at the office.

Brian, our mail person, comes by several times a day to pick up and deliver mail.

This morning he left mail on my desk.
I was in the midst of a conference call so I didnt even look at the pile he dropped off til well after he left OR there'd be a photo of Brian handing me


this envelope




See that Royal Mail postage stamp?



I saw it and thought Whaaaa?






Then I turned it over and saw




the Customs Declaration


... ooooh .. someone sent me something from across the big pond ..


Then I looked at the return address ... OOOOOOOOOH ... its from Wales! Its from Holls!


I carefully opened the package - why? - silly, because I knew I was going to have to take photos and blog about it.




Inside was this



Do you know Happy Bunny?



If not, you must go here but if you are too lazy or you have dial up here are a few fun snarks:






Funny, humorous but with a smidgen of snark. Just my cuppa!













And it had a note, written in her own hand on her own personal stationary, er, a page ripped from a spiral notebook ...



did you nick that from QoH?

I hope not.






I am so in love with Happy Bunny I am keeping him/her on my desk.



Muaaaaaaah!