So I was reading Holly's blog this morning and she was talking about an email she got and how impatient she is which segued into:

now, regular readers (you have my adoration) know that sometimes i say silly stuff. i suspect my husband knows more than three things about me, for example.

but i thought, on this occasion, it might be fun to see :

a) if there were three things my husband knows about me; and

b) if that is indeed on the list

I had to comment .. and I said:

this should be a MEME .. and we should all ask our SO and/or whateveryouwanttocalltheperson youlivewitharecloseto for 3 things they know about you ... or me or them .. whatever works .. maybe it shouldnt be a MEME but a UU ..

And then she tagged me!

So .. I turned to Husband who was on a break from watching Tennis ... and here's what happened next:



Here are the rules:

At the end of the post, the player then tags a randomly chosen number of people and posts their blog names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged. the comment must end with the word 'pthththth'.

And here are the taggees:

Kelly/Geneva Daily Photo

Katney
Momma
TSAnnie
Jennifer H



written, tooned, posted by daryl