It's beautification™ day

And you know I am out beautifying™ ,  to thank you for taking the time to stop by I offer you a Meme!

Try to control your excitement ...

Sandy @ Curlys Corner tagged me and I am not playing by the rules, I am not passing this along but please feel free to do it on your own.  Okay!

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the
questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5
people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a
comment, letting them know they've been tagged. Let the person who tagged
you know when you've posted your answer."

1) What were you doing 5 years ago? I was living and working almost exactly where I live and work now.


2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today? Today being the operative word here, right? Well I am writing this on Thursday evening and will post it on Saturday morning using that clever schedule a post gizmo option .. I digress .. okay. On today's list (Thursday) was:

  • getting work done early and then heading home. Accomplished. I got home at 12:30
  • stopping at the Gap and satiating the need to shop cheap/quick. Accomplished. I got this adorable loose spaghetti strap black, of course, shift. Adorable AND marked down to $20.41 including tax tho I dont understand this .. some stores charge it some dont .. weird
  • stopping at Westside and getting some salad and ice cream and 2 Blue Moon beers .. if I buy the six pack I will drink the six pack .. and I dont need the calories. Accomplished. And one salad was eaten before typing this
  • clean up my email program. Accomplished.
  • Uploading a new slide show on the blog. Accomplished. Flag theme this weekend only
  • Doing this MEME. In progress

3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

  • Seasonal fruit
  • Aunt Someone's Peanuts ... so addictive I blocked the brand name from my mind
  • Werthers Originals
  • Hagan Das Vanilla ice cream
  • Peanut Butter

4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
  • Shop
  • Shop
  • Shop
  • Travel
  • Travel & Shop

5) What are five jobs you've had?
  • Administrative Assistant @ an ad agency
  • Staff Assistant @ another ad agency
  • Assistant to the Head of the Music Dept @ a major talent agency
  • Office Manager/Asst Producer w/for Off Bdway Producer
  • Project Coordinator for major drug mfg.'s Y2K project
  • All that rolled into one plus "Mother" working for/at a family owned media corporation

And a little foto fun





photograph, foto fun  & post by daryl