downtown dog walker


yes 
i forgot to post last night

i have 
a good 
an excellent 
excuse

our landline was having issues
thats how it started
how it ended 
was
 after 6-8 calls for tech help
i solved it myself

having being transferred from one person to another
each one promised 
i would find the right person to help 
when they transferred me
but 
the next person
 was as uninformed 
as the last

i spent my fridaycation indoors on the phone
so 
i can honestly say 
i had a fabulous reason
 for 
forgetting
 to 
blog


6 comments:

  1. At least you're in now. Quite a pack of hounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot and I'm glad your technical issues were finally resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technical issues are the absolute worst! This is a super cool shot of the dogwalker! I have often wondered how on earth they walk THAT many dogs...I have trouble with my 2 or 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! Not a good way to spend a Fridaycation.
    But, I am glad that the issue is fixed. :-)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic city scene, lots going on and the dogs calmly walk on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you for figuring it out. It's amazing how much time is eaten up on the phone dealing with "issues."

    ReplyDelete