what a day

seems like
feels like
 i never got away

re-adjusting
 to
waking 
at 
5:30 vs 7:30 or 8
 isnt
 easy

back at the office
i was asked
to be
the
 move coordinator
 actually
 its a good thing 
this way 
i won't be whining
 things are not being done
 my way
ummm
right 

 the person who asked me
 if i wanted the task
 knew just how to
 manipulate
 ummm
 get
 me to agree

october/november
 no longer
 seems
 so
 far away

 where are we moving?

 the world trade center
 43rd floor 




we'll be facing south
toward
the
 brooklyn bridge

i might even be able to see
 that
water tower
 from
my new office

8 comments:

  1. What huge job! Good luck. Love the photo and I bet you'll have a lot of awesome views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move coordinator huh? You get to get it done your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a big task. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I hate moving, let alone a whole office to coordinate. The only move I was ever involved in that was brilliant, was R's sister's house move. She ordered millions of boxes and we laboriously wrote each box contents on a piece of paper under a box number list and numbered the boxes. Loads of work, but it turned out to be so worth it in the end. Oh well, six months to go and then it'll be all over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The World Trade Center's going to be a big adjustment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that. Wow! Or maybe I knew and forgot . . .

    I think you'll make a great move coordinator.

    ReplyDelete