kasper

normally
 i try to
 prefer to
 bend down
 so
 i am
 on 
at
eye level
with
 my 4 legged posers
 but
 i met kasper's  person
 while i was inside irving coffee
 he, his person, 
kept
looking 
back
 outside 
to see if  
kasper
 was ok 

we got to talking

 when i said 
i would like to take his photo
 it was 
suggested
 i
 not
 crouch down
 because
 kasper can be very excitable
 and 
i might get knocked over 

i didnt think that would happen
 but
 i agreed 

so
 its not the best shot 

i do love his floppy ear
 it reminds
 me
 of 
pup 
riley 




this is riley
i stole this shot from her blog

12 comments:

  1. such a FACE!


    Happy Valentines Weekend

    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very handsome with his one ear up. and giving you the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very handsome with his one ear up. and giving you the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, they could be twins! I love those golden-brown eyes. My malamutes had eyes like that. I was walking with my mother the other day and we passed a husky with icy blue eyes and I thought he was the most beautiful thing and my mom said she doesn't trust dogs with blue eyes. I thought that was a bit random. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They really could be twins!
    Those faces are just precious. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wise move...Kasper does look like he's ready to get up close and personal. And love that new shot of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kasper AND Riley! Riley has such a soulful look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pup and cute ears too! He looks like he could get a bit excited. My daughters dog gets that look right before he starts jumping in excitment. Her dog will knock you over without meaning too in his happy dance moments!

    ReplyDelete