monday monologue - a penny for your thoughts

I spent 
most of weekend 
schlepping an umbrella 
which 
thankfully 
I never needed 

Nevertheless
the
Green Flea 
was under populated 
as the predicted rain 
kept many vendors away  

We didnt walk
again

Toonman walked by himself 
when I was off 
beautifying™ 
Saturday  

Sunday 
I read
he watched football 

We lead such an exciting life  

Anyway 
the point 
as 
always 
made 
long-windedly 
is 
I was thinking
what can I post about
into my head
popped
the expression 
'a penny for your thoughts'

I give mine away for free

Are you still with me?

Immediately this came to mind:
Tom Otterness 
who may be my favorite sculptor evah 
populated 
a small park 
along the river 
waaaay downtown  
with some greedy bankers




and
lowly but hard workers




Officially 
I believe its called 
Nelson Rockefeller Park 
after the billionaire and late Governor of New York 
but the 
'locals' 
call it 



See
it all goes back
to
paying for thoughts
and
a topic/photo to share!



Thanks for visiting its always appreciated!