thank you all..

Especially you Mojo for that amazing surprise Toon .. tell Tonka he rocks!

I had the most amazingly indulgent day ever.

An hour massage from Ron at Exhale on Madison/77 St. Ron is also an acupressurist so he worked my back .. ahhh .. and let me say I love Ron.

Then I bussed it back to the 'hood to Polished Beauty Bar on W./ 78 St. for mani/pedi ... followed by a wash & blow dry gifted to me by the very wonderful Lissette at Curl Up & Dye Salon on Broadway 76-77 Sts.

In between, Wendy met me for coffee and catch up.

Answered some emails, held court on the mobile with gal pals from Chicago and Dallas.

My sister stopped by, she got me beautiful amethyst earrings, and we made plans to meet at Citron Bistro on Columbus at 7:30.

We are shown to our table and who do they sit us next to?

Wendy and her husband Harlow!

So we had an accidental party.

Great fun.

Thank you all for your birthday wish comments ... you all were part of making this a very special birthday ... my second celebration of ... my sixtieth ...

the Husband and me
photo credit: Wendy