catch up sunday, part 1

Ack!

First .. 

Tagged again.

Brit Gal in the USA aka Sarah tagged me.

These are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.  
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

Okay ... Six Quirky.... don't you love that word?  Being able to use it in Scrabble is quite a couuuuu.... well there's #1 .. I digress.  I don't just tell long stories, I. Digress.  In the midst of one thought I have been known to detour into the backstory, fill in all the geneology and occasionally lose track of what the point was. 
 
#2   I am left handed.  I know Quirrrrky ... but what you may not know is that I wear my watch on my left wrist .. now THAT is quirky and some might even say weird or uncomfortable ...

#3  Here's another one.  I love to travel ... sure you are thinking what is so quirky about traveling?  Well I never do it with Husband.  Pretty quirky for a woman married as long as I am, eh?  But there's more .. yes, more ... I will only take the first flight of the day even if its at 6 a.m.  AND even before Homeland Security turned travel into a bigger nightmare than it was I insisted on being at the airport 2 hrs ahead of time.  Because .. watch this segue ...

#4  I am a freak about being late.  I am so concerned about being late that I am always early .. early to the extreme.  Quirky. I hear you nodding and agreeing .. that is quirky perhaps bordering on nutzy

#5  I keep my yellow gold and my silver (or white gold) jewelry separate.  There's no fraternizing between them unless I choose to flaunt tradition and mix them together on me but never ever do they get put in the same jewelry boxes.

#6  This is a stretch and I am not sure its quirky per se but I wake every morning at 6 a.m. without an alarm (or rooster).  Every single morning.  On weekends I look at the clock and turn over and go back to sleep.  Not quirky enough?  Well, Rosie gets fed when I get up and she knows this .. so if I am not up out of that bed by 7 a.m. she is fussing and licking and doing all sorts of WAKE UP stuff ... except she doesnt do it on weekends ... she knows the difference .. now that's Quirky .. but I am not tagging her .. she can't type.........

And I am not tagging anyone else but if you think you'd like to do this MEME please do ...

Moving along here on Catch Up  Sunday, by the way I never eat ketchup I use hot sauce, I suppose that's quirky ...