dropped the e
I decided that the signature daryle was confusing things ... people incorrectly but honestly thought my name was spelled that way.
It is not.
Amended it to Daryl E but it still showed up on the comment thingie in lower case but now it looked like daryl e ... I just really didnt, you know ... nope, its not me... SIGH
So today I changed it.
Its now :-Daryl ...
And that little colon thingie with the dash ... well if you look at it in the right way its like a smile: :-D
And when I sign off on comments the Daryl portion is a link to my blog.
Am I a clever puss or what?
It is not.
Amended it to Daryl E but it still showed up on the comment thingie in lower case but now it looked like daryl e ... I just really didnt, you know ... nope, its not me... SIGH
So today I changed it.
Its now :-Daryl ...
And that little colon thingie with the dash ... well if you look at it in the right way its like a smile: :-D
And when I sign off on comments the Daryl portion is a link to my blog.
Am I a clever puss or what?

