monday monologue - triptytch




My weekend 
was 
sort of 
like 
this tree
 hairy 
and 
split 
into 
three

Fridaycation was nice
I got some errands done 
then 
lazed around the house
 it was 
humid 
out there
  
Saturday 
I got my hair done 
then 
I thought 
well its so hot 
and 
its going to rain 
I'll stay in and read 
or 
play Scrabble/Words with Friends 
(as you friends who I play know, I didnt) 
 I spent the day doing little to nothing
AND 
it didnt rain 
til 
evening  

Sunday 
however
it 
poured 

when the sun came out 
I took myself to Polished for my weekly
mani/pedi
then to 
to get a present for a new born and his big brother 
while 
I was off beautifying™ 
Toonman 
was busy working 
now that his iMac is back up 
and 
running 
SnowLeopard 
he had client reels to get done 
while they uploaded 
we took a walk 
that's not completely true 
but 
for the dramatic purposes of this post 
thats 
what 
happened
and 
thats 
when I took the triptych

Thanks for stopping by and sharing the weekend! 

11 comments:

  1. I did some clutter clearing this weekend, and I feel so much lighter, brighter, cheerier, healthier and wealthier. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee. The base of that tree looks like an old man's ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fireblossom's comment makes me laugh ... and she's right!

    My weekend ... split in two ... one day in sunny beachy Florida, the next in the rolling wooded hills of Philly ... you know where I'd rather be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good weekend...doing what you want! I've never hear of this "t" thingy but love the concept :)

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds perfect, especially the part about lying around due to the heat outside. My kind of activity!

    wv: coldec. Not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is it your weekends are always so much more glam than mine???
    V

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a quiet busy weekend. Thanks for sharing.

    Cassy form Acoustic Guitar Software

    ReplyDelete