tgif


what 
a
 week

 its been only a few days
 since
 a very dear good friend
 had
 some serious surgery
 yesterday
 toonman
 called me
 to tell me
 her husband
 was
 on
 his
 way
 to the hospital
and 
he, toonman, 
was 
going to make sure he was ok

 i got my friend cheryl to help find 'our' son
 so
 he could go
 to 
make sure
 they
 were both ok
 because
 seriously
 these guys are
 well
 men 
ya know? 

'our' son
 was busy getting a documentary financed
 via kickstarter 
you may recal
l i posted about it
 well
 he made his goal plus!

thanks to a lot of strangers
 and
 a few real friends of mine
 who when asked
 stepped up

 thank you again
you know who you are

 anyway
 our friend
 is out of hospital
his wife is also on the mend
 and
 i am sooo glad its friday

 arent you?

this is an oldie but a goodie i hope it plays!





13 comments:

  1. so glad all involved are home and doing better, including Toon Man.
    Happy your son met his goal, I must have missed this completely? or I would have tried to help. Congratulations to him!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending best wishes to all here posted of............Glad your weekend is smiling near by, Daryl.



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your day has turned around and good news is all about! TGIF indeed!
    xo Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is great news, the financing thing is unique. I am also glad it is Friday, well except yesterday was my Friday so today is the first of my two Saturdays this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your friends are on the mend. Cute video. I love the version of this song by Cake. But I'm weird like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad your friend are OK
    and thrilled for 'your son' getting his funding

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad everyone is doing all right. And congrats to the filmmaker, that's a big accomplishment. Relax and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daryl, glad everything worked out for the better. Hope you have a great weekend, now that your Friday is almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, what a week!
    It's good to know that everyone is okay.
    I hope you have a REAL relaxing weekend. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well its after midnight here in Perth and that video just made me laugh out loud, wasn't expecting that :)) Very happy to hear that your friends are on the mend...and that 'your' son has had success with funding, sounds like he may be following in Dad's 'film making' footsteps oui!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad everyone is okay. Congratulations to 'your son'. After such a roller coaster week, may the weekend be a carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad to hear your friends are OK.

    I've been a crappy blog friend. My apologies. Give Toonman a big hug and kiss from MY WIFE. Tell Toonman to give YOU a big hug and kiss from me. There. I feel better :-)

    ReplyDelete