three on thursday


Canada Geese: 
Grumpie, 
Gracie 
and 
Goofie 
visit 
Riverside Park South


Grumpie: This Hudson River is very splashy
Gracie: Come on in, stop being such a silly goose
Goofie: He cant help it


Gracie: Look at those waves, will ya
Goofie: Do rivers have waves?
Grumpie: I dont want to look


Gracie: I dont know why I hang out with you two
Goofie: Look ... do you see what's washed up
Grumpie: I think we are ... she's done taking our photos


* edited because the correct term is Canada geese; the geese themselves aren't Canadian!

10 comments:

  1. Gracie needs to ditch those two
    and hang out with some Florida
    ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why Gracie hangs out with them, either.

    Love your Canada geese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Head over here Gracie ... you're too elegant to be hanging out with those clowns!
    Besides, George is over on the golf course waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little story with the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are lovely, but my first instinct is to dash outdoors and run around screaming. This is my nightly ritual to get these little darlings out of my yard...

    wv: strave. The geese strave too far into my yard, and they make a mess. So I chase them back into the creek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great threesome. I love Canadian Geese. I used to get three of them that settled around my pool in CA. Two males and one female. Every year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are my special pals!


    (not unlike yourself, Dar :)


    Aloha from Waikiki;

    My posts seem to be updating again!!!! Hooray!

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    > < } } ( ° >

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm...Canada geese...I heard they were getting rid of them...at least up in Inwood Park where the family live...what a shame.

    ReplyDelete