saturday blogger meet up prequel

Ola!

While you are reading this I am either getting ready to go beautify™ or off beautifying™ or meeting a blogger depending on when you are reading this or there is the possibility this is old news because by now I am back and have posted how much fun we had .. all this is relative to when you are reading this.

At 3 pm I am meeting Leendaluu of Wit's End and her Terrific Twins outside the Museum of Natural History.

There will be much talking because she and I have a lot in common (our husbands were born on the same day!) and yet not (she has fabulous children!, I have two cats!). Twinship, sort of: we're Aquarians! as if that's not enough we both have silver tresses!!!

Recappage of the meeting will take place but while I am out and about, I leave you with this autumnal photo I took at the GreenFlea Farmer's Market last Sunday.

No, I don't know the little girl ...